Wednesday, August 26, 2009

New Stuff


Moving on to bigger news, Lowell and I got some new STUFF for the house. 

My parents were up visiting last weekend before leaving for France for 4 weeks! Ever since Lowell and I started getting wedding presents, we have experienced a serious storage problem. We just do not have enough cabinet space for all of our fancy new items! I guess that is one of the set backs to being spoiled. Lowell and I have been dreaming of a hanging pot rack where we could store our cookware and free up some space in the cabinets. My parents decided to buy it for us as an early wedding/shower/whatever present!  

It was a family-effort to hang it up properly (nothing worse than finding studs in the wall in my opinion) and we love it! Thanks Mom and Dad! And thank you too, Crate and Barrel!

I also just had to share Lowell and I got new barstools for our counter area! We got them from Cost Plus World Market at a good price! Lowell and my Dad had to drive all the way up to the boonies (A.K.A. Lynnwood) because all the other locations were sold out. Not bad for $35 each! 

4 comments:

  1. I love the barstools, more places to sit is always good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The boonies!!! Haha Mollis is going to love that one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohlala, love the pot rack :)...those bar stools are great. I think they look like they are probably comfy on the tushie. Nice Pick!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha, the boonies...don't forget you were up in the boonies for a while not too long ago:)! Love the pot rack, might have to steal that idea...

    ReplyDelete