Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Wedding colors

So of course, on to more import things: wedding colors! (BTW, This post is dedicated to Kelsey and Abby from our walk at Greenlake.) 

My favorite color has always been yellow and it also happens to be Lowell's favorite as well! My vision started with a harvest yellow, accompanied by two other fall colors. I still haven't decided between burnt orange, brown, and olive green. I like burnt orange, but finding things in this color has already been a little tricky. Brown and olive green are also nice and neutral. But what is a fall wedding without a pumpkiny-orange? Your thoughts are more than welcome. 

I found many bridesmaid dresses in yellow, but all of them more appropriate shades for spring. My sister Ashley finally found our bridesmaid dresses on sale at Banana Republic. They are a vibrant yellow and should be a fun pop of color! Not to mention on sale (good find, Ash)!




1 comment:

  1. My vote is for the burnt orange-- then it would match any pumpkins/gourds that you may or may not be using as center pieces or place settings. I will love reading your blog!!

    -Brooke

    ReplyDelete