Saturday, June 20, 2009

Engagement Photos!





For our engagement photos, Lowell and I started at Pike Place Market. It was a cool place to take photos and also the site of our very first date! About 5 years ago, Lowell took me to a restaurant down by post alley to wine and dine me. Actually, he couldn't wine me because I wasn't 21 at the time... Sadly, the restaurant is no longer there, but I will always have the memory!




Then then moved down to Alki Beach in West Seattle for some more laid-back casual shots. After 2 1/2 hours of taking photos, Lowell and I started to get tremor-smiles. We were SO ready to be done. 




The photographer took about 500 photos in total! Most of them were not keepers... it's funny how a photographer can suggest awkward poses and you do them without question. I'll be keeping very close keep of the images so that no one can blackmail me later in life!



4 comments:

  1. Love your photos, Becca! How Seattle! I'm so excited for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos and love the location selection!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your photo's Beeks!!! You two are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Excellent Photos! Nice location choices

    ReplyDelete